first photo: beau monde statement necklace
second photo: papillon nocturne statement necklace
third photo: statement v-collar necklace
fourth photo: morningtide east west pendant
fifth photo: crystal hair pin duo
sixth photo: retro glam square-cut crystal necklace
seventh photo: layering of the above morningtide east west pendant + the retro glam square-cut crystal necklace
Happy Thanksgiving! This is one of my favorite holidays. I love that we have a day dedicated to gratitude and spending time with family over a delicious home cooked meal. No gifts, no chaos, no running around; it’s just a day to sit back and relax with the ones that you’re most thankful for.
But then…. ITS BLACK FRIDAY. It goes along with the Thanksgiving after party and is a shopaholics christmas morning. Some amazing steals are happening at my boutique andddd to top it off Saturday is Small Business Saturday- it’s a double whammy weekend and I loveee it. So, I know you’re in a rush and you got a million things to do and shop for so let me break down our black friday sales in a sweet little list:
- The sale starts at 8pm sharp Thanksgiving night
- Estate Vintage pieces are 40% off of regular prices (51 pieces are included in the sale and can currently be previewed at my boutique)
- 8-9pm secret-very super limited quantity- while supplies last doorbuster
- The sale ends Sunday night at 11:59pm after which pieces go back up to regular price
- Spend over $100 and receive free shipping
- Spend over $125 and receive a free pair of studs
- Spend $500 and receive a $100 jewelry credit
Why you should begin your holiday shopping Thanksgiving night:
- time is ticking!
- hassel free/no lines/no stampedes/no picked over inventory/you can do it in your sweats with a glass of wine 24/7
- shop small and shop local! Support my business and my entrepreneurial dream for Small Business Saturday
So there you have it! Above I pictured some throwbacks from the blog to inspire you with ways to style some of our sale pieces.
Thank you for taking the time to read my page. I have the utmost gratitude for my readers and the kind words I have received in support of my Chloe+Isabel business and blog has been so heartfelt and I feel blessed everyday to have the oppurtunity to be able to do these things that I enjoy so much.
So thank you thank you! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving and fuel up with food before the shopping frenzy begins. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! xo